Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Simple Border

Hi there! Working on a few Thank You cards today, and decided to use a few of the new stamp sets that I purchased along with some new washi tape too. I'm really liking the washi tape... why didn't I jump on this when they first came out?

I used the 'Sweet Dreams' washi tape -- not sure what colors are in the set, so I paired this particular tape closely with Bermuda Bay cardstock. Close enough! LOL!  Oh darn it... I just figured what the colors are with this set... this tape is Lost Lagoon! I'll remember for next time I use it! haha

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Simply Wonderful, Borderettes
Ink - Memento Ink, Coastal Cabana Blendabilities
Paper - Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories - Color Lifter, Sweet Dreams Washi Tape

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment