Thursday, February 19, 2015

Beachcomber Hotel

 

Sorry to say it's been a long time since I made scrapbook pages...and it seems I'm getting behind again. Ack!  I'd like to get to a point where I can scrapbook things within a month of the event -- I'm hoping that CAN happen soon! Ha!

I'm working on our 2014 photobook with our trip to northern California with Mike's parents.  This happened in April 2014.  We had such a pleasant trip traveling up the coast and staying at the Beachcomber Hotel before going up the coast to see the Redwood trees (that will be my next several pages of our photobook, so stay tuned!).

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Background - Nautical Expedition DSP #10
Embellishments - Sunshine & Sprinkles (sun);
Stamp Brush Sets - Natural Composition Overlays #9 (Very Vanilla); Anchors Away (anchor - Early Espresso)
Punch - Square (filled w/Nautical Expedition DSP #4 and Crumb Cake)
Font - Chalkdust, Latina and Freehand 951 (Early Espresso)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment