Monday, November 26, 2012

Space Center - DGSC089

 

Continuing with my 2010 scrapbook.....I will get this finished.....eventually! HA!  I would really like to get this finished by the end of the year, but not sure that it's a possibility.... I'm still working on June 2010! I am plugging away though, and My Digital Studio makes it so much easier to design the pages.
In June 2010, we were in Houston, so on one weekend day....we took a drive to the Space Center in Houston.  It was such an amazing place, so fantastic to see all the rockets and artifacts on display.

I used the Splitcoaststampers Digi-Scrap Challenge - Going in Circles DGSC089 for these pages (using circles).

On the design level, I used the overlay (Vintage Overlay #11), and while I was designing it -- it looks a bit different on the page than it does when transported as a .jpg file. It kinda looks more like space in the background now that's it's a .jpg file.  I hope when it's printed it will look like this! =)

Thanks for looking!

Background - Midnight Muse
Stamp Brush Set - Vintage Overlays #11 (Going Gray), The Open Sea (Going Gray), Extreme Elements (Summer Starfruit)
Embellishments - Designer Rosettes (Crumb Cake re-colored Summer Starfruit), Sweet Shop (swirl brad re-colored Midnight Muse), Taffeta Ribbon (bow -Night of Navy), Day in the Life (circle re-colored Summer Starfruit), Dahlias (Midnight Muse), Cheerful Treat (circle re-colored Summer Starfruit)
Font - Franciscan (Summer Starfruit)

No comments:

Post a Comment