Monday, November 19, 2012

MDS Christmas Cards 2012

I created our Christmas Cards for this year in My Digital Studio.  It was very easy to just create one card and have them professionally printed by Stampin Up! (since I needed 70 cards).

All I can say is WOW! Fabulous!  I'm really happy with the results.  Thanks to My Digital Studio and Stampin' Up.... I am ready for the Christmas season! =)

I used the tri-fold card template in My Digital Studio.  It measures 3.5x5 (folded) and 3.5x15 (unfolded).  The ability to design both sides of the tri-fold card was what drew me to this card type, as I could place a photo and journaling, as a message of Christmas on the cards.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

Stamp Brush Sets - Autumn Harvest (branch - Always Artichoke), All Holidays (words - Early Espresso and Real Red), Delightful Dozen (words - Early Espresso and Real Red), Tree Trimmings (ornament - Always Artichoke)
Embellishments - Tree Trimmings (ornaments -one is re-colored Always Artichoke), Taffeta Ribbon (Real Red)
Paper - Textured Cardstock (Very Vanilla)
Punch - Square (rounded)
Font - Adorable (Always Artichoke and Real Red)

No comments:

Post a Comment