Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wedding Reception


I started designing our 2009 scrapbook today. No, that is not a typo... I know it's 2012! Yes, I know I'm way behind in my scrapbooking, but now that I have My Digital Studio..... I can scrapbook anywhere. (I am traveling more with my hubby, so I am not able to scrapbook like I used to). My goal for 2012 is to get up-to-date in my scrapbooking. I have a lot of work to do.

We went to Los Angeles to attend a family friend's wedding. I'm amazed with all the pictures that we took, we did not get any of the bride and groom together. Oh well! We had a fun time with Mike's side of the family.

Here is the list of supplies I used on my page:

Paper - Basic Black (textured)
Photo mats - Wild Wasabi (w/Wild Wasabi in the shadow effect too)
Text - Elegance (Rich Razzleberry, Wonder Wisteria)
Embellishments - Basic Rhinestones
Stamp Brush Set - Green Tea (Wild Wasabi, Rich Razzleberry, Wonder Wisteria)

No comments:

Post a Comment