Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tri-fold Pear - SCCSC101

 





I created this for my Aunt for just general correspondence. We shared the same skin aliment that lasted for 2 months - Yikes! Glad that it is finally gone. (Pun - We are a pear!)
I had the Stampin' Connection's Sketch Challenge - SCCSC101 on the right in my mind as I created this card. A wonderfully heartfelt Thank-you goes out to Diane Vanders who showed me how to create this half-cut technique with the framelits.  I believe that the pear stamp (Faith in Nature) works extremely well with the Labels Collection Framelits. Simply yet elegant!
Thanks for looking!

Stamp sets - Faith in Nature, Just Believe
Paper - Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink - Certainly Celery, Old Olive, River Rock, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Accessories - Stamp-a-ma-jig, Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Houndstooth Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment