Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Perfectly Labeled - SQSC20

 

I created this card for my sister-in-law using the Stampin' Queen's Sketch Challenge - SQSC20. You can view the sketch and all the cards made using this sketch here: http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2012/01/sqsc-20.html

Here are the supplies I used:

Stamp sets: Perfectly Penned, Simply Soft
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, Black Staz-on
Accessories: Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, Labels Collection Framelits, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals, glue dot, adhesive.

The sentiment is stamped in Elegant Eggplant with Wisteria Wonder a little offset to create a shadow effect. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Diane, this card is gorgeous! I love it! and I hope your sister-in-law loves it too.
    thanks for playing along with us @ SQSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is awesome!! I just love it and thanks for playing along with us too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane this is simply a great card. The colors are beautiful and I love the stamp set you used!
    TFS. Lucky SIL.

    ReplyDelete