Wednesday, January 25, 2012

St Louis

 

Moving along on my 2009 scrapbook!
While Mike and I were in St. Louis, Missouri we saw the Gateway Arch and went on a riverboat cruise. It's funny, the things you remember about a certain trip (even 2 years ago!)..... I remember tripping on the sidewalk prior to going up in the Arch. I didn't hurt anything....just being clumsy.

With the background paper, it consists of two different papers/colors.  I was unhappy with the color choices I had.....so I made my own! I believe with this technique..... the paper possibilities are endless!
Thanks for looking!

Background paper - Cherry Cobbler, Villa - Basic Gray (set at 20% opacity within a square punch encompassing the whole page)
Photo Mats - Basic Black
Text - Bobo (Basic Black and Basic Gray)
Embellishments - Taffeta Bow (Basic Black), Hodgepodge Hardware (filigree brad), Brads (Basic Black)
Punches - Square (Basic Gray & Basic Black), Top Note Shape (Basic Gray Textured and Basic Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment