Monday, October 3, 2022

World Greetings

 


The 'Wonderful World' stamp set includes 3 flowers and 2 leaf stamps. At first, I was a bit daunted by how to utilize them on a card, as the flowers are all one piece (flowers and stems). I chose to ink the whole flower with one color and use the leaf stamp with a different color. If you look closely at the bottom of the picture you can see how I overlapped the stamps. I used ribbon to hide the imperfections, as I would call them (not necessarily bad).

I used the Rings of Love DSP (Designer Series Paper) and picked up the colors within the paper to determine what color the flower will be. However, the paper said Night of Navy, but I used Starry Sky.

I added a 'Wink of Stella' to the petals to make them shine.

Stamp sets - Wonderful World, Go To Greetings
Ink - Starry Sky, Mint Macaron
Paper - Starry Sky, Mint Macaron, Basic White, Rings of Love DSP
Accessories - Wink of Stella, Silver Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment