Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Nature's Friend

 



When I saw Terri Gaines' cards... I just knew I had to to create one of my own. I changed a few things to make it my own, but drew inspiration from Terri's cards! Thanks Terri!

The background is the 'Fern' 3D embossing folder... as well as, the Layering Squares dies.
The stamps are all from 'Nature's Prints except for the sentiment. That one is from the 'Friendly Hello' set.
I used Crushed Curry/Black and White on this card, however, I did color in the flowers using the Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends markers. I added a 'Wink of Stella' too to the flowers to make them shine.
I ran a stylus on the back of the die too (for the sentiment) to make it 'pop' more.

Thanks for checking it out!

Stamp sets used - Friendly Hello, Nature's Prints
Ink - Memento, Crushed Curry, Stampin' Blends (Daffodil Delight)
Paper - Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Basic White, Crushed Curry DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Natural Prints dies, Fern 3D Embossing Folder, Layering Squares dies, Wink of Stella



No comments:

Post a Comment