Thursday, October 20, 2022

Gorgeous Palms




I fell in love with Kim's creation, and knew I just had to create one for my husband for our anniversary! Now, I know Kim (and others found on Pinterest) have used the window sheets to create this effect. I did not have any window sheets, so I needed to eyeball it as much as I could (now, I know what to order on my next Stampin' Up list!). Such a cool effect! I love it!

The 'sand' is from the 'Daffodil Daydream' stamp set.
The birds and 'water' are from the 'High Tide' stamp set.
The sentiment is from 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' stamp set.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamp sets: Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Daffodil Daydream, High Tide
Ink - Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Memento
Paper - Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Palms dies, Circles Collection dies, dimensionals, glue dots





No comments:

Post a Comment