Monday, October 3, 2022

Beautiful Prints

 


My sister and her husband are celebrating their anniversary. I wanted a simple, yet elegant card. Not sure I fit the bill on simple... as it did take me a long time to design this card, but it's elegant (in my opinion).
I used the 'Natural Prints' dies for the background leaf design and the sentiment.
The sentiment itself is from the 'Beautiful Bouquet' stamp set.
The heart-shaped dies are from the 'Be Mine Stitched' dies.
Wink of Stella is on the heart to make it shine.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp set - Beautiful Bouquet
Ink - Orchid Oasis
Paper - Orchid Oasis, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Natural Prints dies, Be Mine Stitched dies, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment