Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Friendly Sip

 



I loved the look of Paula's card with using alternate images on the card front. I thought to do the same using the 'Sip Sip Hooray' stamp set. I really like how it turned out! Thanks Paula Dobson for your inspiration!

Now, I did use a Basic Black marker to create the edge line for the 'wine' level in each glass. I colored in the image using the Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends. I added 'Wink of Stella' to the "wine" to make it shimmer.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Friendly Hello, Sip Sip Hooray
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Cherry Cobbler)
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Basic White
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Sweet Hearts dies, Gold 1/8 Ribbon, glue dots


No comments:

Post a Comment