Thursday, March 31, 2022

Blessings Flow

 


My friends and family have overwhelmed me with blessings on my recent birthday! What a lucky woman I am! I needed some thank you cards to show how much I appreciate them and all they do for me throughout the year!

I used the stamp set 'Blessings of Home' along with the sentiment from 'Flowing Flowers'. I colored all of them in using my Stampin' Blends markers. I added 'Wink of Stella' to all the flowers. I also added color to the rhinestones to match the cardstock I chose for each.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Blessings of Home, Flowing Flowers
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Granny Apple Green, Pale Papaya, Balmy Blue, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, So Saffron)
Paper - Balmy Blue, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Basic White, Basic Black, Polished Pink DSP, Soft Succulent DSP, Fresh Freesia DSP, Balmy Blue DSP, Pale Papaya DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Layering Ovals dies, Rhinestones, Wink of Stella


 

No comments:

Post a Comment