Thursday, March 24, 2022

Calming Daffodil

 


I love daffodils in the spring, not as much as tulips... but they are a so pretty all bundled together.
I used the new 'Daffodil Daydream' stamp set with its coordinating 'Daffodil' dies for this card. I also used the 'Daffodil Afternoon' Designer Series Paper (DSP). 

The sentiment is from the 'Calming Camellia' stamp set from the 2022 Sale-A-Bration Catalog. The die I used is from the 'Eden' dies.

I used a touch of 'Wink of Stella' to make the daffodil shine.

Thanks for popping over!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Daffodil Daydream, Calming Camellia
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Old Olive, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink)
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Daffodil Afternoon DSP
Accessories - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, Stone Embossing Folder, Eden dies, Daffodil dies, glue dots, dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment