Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Veterans' Day 2020

 


I am deeply appreciative for anyone who serves are great country. The sacrifice that they make in serving our country, and in making our country a better place is immense. With that thought, I honor all who serve, so Thank You! With each Veterans' Day... I show my appreciation to the servicemen in my family (all veterans now.... no one serving at this present time). My Father (Air Force), My Father-in-Law (Army), my Brother (Navy), and my 2 Brothers-in-Law (Navy).

Happy Veterans' Day!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Peaceful Moments
Ink - Misty Moonlight, (Stampin' Blends, Night of Navy and Real Red)
Paper - Misty Moonlight, Real Red, Whisper White, Real Red DSP, Misty Moonlight DSP
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Brick & Mortar embossing folder, Rhinestones



No comments:

Post a Comment