Thursday, November 19, 2020

Schwab Jelly 2019

 


Another 2-page spread for our 2019 photobook. These are from September 2019.... where we made grape jelly with my Dad and his wife, Beverly. My Dad has 4 grapevines in his backyard that produce a lot of grapes. Along with making jelly, my Dad has made juice and this year.... tried his hand at making wine. Such a great family tradition to be a part of. My brother, Dan and his wife, Tracy.... along with their daughter, Eleanor, stopped by to lend a hand. What a wonderful tradition for little Eleanor to be a part of every year!

I found this scrapbook layout on mousescrappers website. Here's the photo that I looked at:

Thanks to whoever's scrapbook page this was!

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Background - Keen Green Garden (ZED)
Embellishments - Autumn Fairy (leaf vine - ddnd); Chef Panda (jam, oven mitt, flower and sugar - Ostrea); Nature (bow-sja); Aug 2020 Blog Train (drink-Pscrap)
Punch - Circle (filled w/Blog Train 2016 - DustyPurple - ZED); Flag (filled w/ Lap of Luxury -SU and Raspberry Splash - SU)
Font - Showcard Gothic and Boho (purple)




No comments:

Post a Comment