Saturday, November 7, 2020

Rooted Thoughts

 

I struggle a lot with masculine cards, as I tend to love working with floral and animal stamps more. With the help of Pinterest, and the cards I find on my Stampin' Connection website.... I can usually tweak a similar card and make it my own. With this card, I did just that. Found a card using the stump stamp with the two leaf stamps next to it (although, the placement is not the same as mine).  I added the sentiment on top. The rest of the card/layout is my own.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Rooted In Nature, Sending You Thoughts
Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
Paper - Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Nature's Roots dies, twine, glue dots



No comments:

Post a Comment