Thursday, June 4, 2020

Playhouse Mail

My niece just received a new playhouse, which has a slot for mail. As a card sender.... I felt she needed cool mail for her new home.  So, I made some 2.5x3.5 cards w/envelopes for her. I even found a cool "stamp" embellishment to use on the front of the envelopes! Too cool!


For the inside cards, measuring 2.75x 3.75,  I just used a single piece of cardstock and matted them once. Perfect for little hands! I even made a bill for her home! lol! The parents were laughing. 

I used the envelope punch board to create the envelopes. The sheet of paper was 5.5x5.5 to start, and I just followed the numbers on the board to create the score lines and the punch lines. 

Here's a look at Eleanor and her new home:
Such a cutie!

Supplies Used:
Envelope Punch Board
Paper - Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Real Red, Petal Pink, Garden Green, Delightful Daisy DSP


No comments:

Post a Comment