Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Best View



What a more perfect stamp set! When the new 'Seaside View' set came out.... I knew that I had to get it for my Dad. He just finished making Adirondack chairs for him and his wife (along with one for my littlest niece too)! My Dad is always making projects and working hard. Therefore, the  quote from the set is also very apt "Hope You Have a Relaxing Day!". See, perfect!

I did pair this set with the sentiment from 'Best Year' which is also a new stamp set from the 2020-20121 catalog from Stampin' Up!

I colored in the images using Stampin' Blends markers.

Thanks for dropping by! AND.... Happy Father's Day to all the Father's and Father-figures out there!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Seaside View, Best Year
Ink - Early Espresso, Stampin' Blends (Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Seaside Spray)
Paper - Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Accessories - scissors



No comments:

Post a Comment