Monday, June 15, 2020

Banded Stone

 

I fell in love with Kristi Gray's card layout (right), so wanted to create one of my own (left). However, I chose to change up my flower color. I used inspiration from pinterest again.... this time from Wendy Canford. Her color combo was "Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight". Thanks ladies for your inspiration and creativity!

The coordinating 'Detailed Bands' dies, make quick work of cutting out the flowers, leaves and intricate band.

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamp set - Band Together, Wonderful Moments
Ink - Memento, Stampin' Blends (Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade)
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Die-cut/Emboss Machine, Detailed Bands dies, Stone Embossing Folder, glue dots, Daffodil Delight Organdy Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment