Monday, June 15, 2020

Baby Sympathy


I wanted to show my concern and support for my Godson's wife who just recently had a miscarriage. Most sympathy cards I've made are for people of elderly that have passed on. This is the first where it was a miscarriage. I chose the 'Wonderful Moments' stamp set with the pregnant woman because we remember that that baby was a precious child and already loved by the family. Such sorrow and pain from losing such a lovely blessing.

I hope this little gesture brings comfort and support to them as they grieve. HUGS to all the mother's who have had miscarriages.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Wonderful Moments, Peaceful Moments
Ink - Smoky Slate, Memento
Paper - Whisper White, Gray Granite
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Stone Embossing folder, Whisper White Organdy Ribbon, glue dots, Beautiful Wings embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment