Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sending Home



I fell in love with Mikaela Titheridge's card on Pinterest (on the right).... so I knew I needed to create one for my brother. He will be missing out on going to Mexico now with this coronavirus going through the country, so I thought to bring a bit of the tropical to him with his birthday card.
Not the same, I know, but hopefully this pass, and we can all take lovely vacations abroad again.

I used 3 different stamp sets to achieve this look. 'Sending You Thoughts' for the sentiment, 'Sailing Home' for the boat, and 'Timeless Tropical' for the palm trees. The 'Coastal Weave' embossing folder gives the card another added layer of tropical-ness!

Thanks for taking a tropical stop with me!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Sending You Thoughts, Sailing Home, Timeless Tropical
Ink - Soft Suede, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Paper - Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories - Die-cut/Emboss Machine, Coastal Weave embossing folder, In The Tropics dies, Linen Thread

 



No comments:

Post a Comment