Monday, April 27, 2020

Garage Brick

For those who loves cars, the 'Geared Up Garage' stamp set is a must! Along with it's coordinating 'Garage Gear' dies. I added the 'Brick & Mortar' background embossing folder -- and you have many ways to create the card that's right for you.

Now, to achieve the background piece, I stamped the "oil" stamp from the 'Geared Up Garage' stamp set several times on white cardstock. Make sure that I stamped off before stamping on the cardstock itself....for a softer look. Next, I stamped the sentiment where I thought it should go. Finally, I embossed it with the Brick & Mortar EF.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp set - Geared Up Garage
Ink - Smoky Slate, Memento, Stampin' Blends (Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate)
Paper - Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Foil
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Garage Gear dies, Brick & Mortar Emboss Folder, glue dots, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment