Saturday, April 11, 2020

Moments that Pop

At first, I didn't think that the 'Peaceful Moments' stamp set coordinated with the corresponding 'Poppy Moments' dies. But, now that I've played with them a bit... they do pair well together.

The stamp set is a bunch of sentiments... and the dies have plenty of flower and leaf combinations to work with.

As of this day, the day that I am posting, the only colors used for the 'poppies' were coral or red. Which is the color one would normally consider a poppy. However, I chose to use the colors of  Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry.

I added a Wink of Stella to the flower and leaf petals (the darker pieces of each to make them 'pop'.

Thanks for dropping by!


Stamp Set - Peaceful Moments
Ink - Memento
Paper - Whisper White (thick), Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Delightful Daisy DSP
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Poppy Moments dies, glue dots


No comments:

Post a Comment