Monday, April 6, 2020

Beautiful Garden

Such a cute set the 'Grace's Garden' is. It coordinates beautifully with the 'Garden Gateway' dies to create lovely garden scenes.

I paired mine with the sentiment from the 'Beautiful Bouquet' stamp set AND the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.

I first cut out the opening on a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock. Then, with that piece of Crumb Cake.... I ran it through the Die-Cut/Emboss Machine with the Brick & Mortar EF. I adhered it to a piece of So Saffron cardstock. I added the flowers, then the gateway arch.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Stamp Sets - Grace's Garden, Beautiful Bouquet
Ink - Early Espresso, Stampin' Blends (Crumb Cake, Soft Sea Foam, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Purple Posy)
Paper - Highland Heather, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Garden Gateway dies, Brick & Mortar Emboss Folder, dimensionals.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment