Thursday, August 22, 2019

Tropical Wonder

 

I love the 'Tropical Chic' stamp set and its coordinating dies 'Tropical'. When I saw Jackie Aitken's card (on the right), I just knew I needed one for myself.  Thanks Jackie for your inspiration!

As well as using the dies from 'Tropical', I used the stems dies from 'Bouquet Bunch' and banner die from 'Bunch of Banners'.  I used the sentiment from 'Wonderful Moments' Stamp set.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Tropical Chic, Wonderful Moments
Ink - Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Garden Green
Paper - Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Pineapple Punch, Garden Green
Accessories - Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Tropical dies, Bouquet Bunch dies, Bunch of Banners dies, glue dots, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder

 


No comments:

Post a Comment