Monday, August 5, 2019

70th Wedding Anniversary Invite

A 70th Wedding Anniversary! Wow! To be celebrating this long of a marriage together! What a blessing! It was an honor to be asked to create this invitation too!

The colors for the 70th is Platinum. I was able to find 'Platinum' paper. In the photo you can't really tell.... but it is a shiny paper. I paired it with a dark shade of red (as that's the theme they were using).

I created the words and heart design in my digital software (My Memories Suite) and printed it on Whisper White cardstock. Then, I matted it on red cardstock and then on the platinum paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite software
Embellishments - Wedding (heart flourish - MyMem)
Fonts - Majestic (red), Cordial (black)
Paper - Platinum Foil, Red, Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment