Monday, August 5, 2019

Special 70

My neighbors will be celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary!!!! WOW! To be married that long and still be active is an amazing to me!!!! Congratulations Paul and Barb!

Well, as I did their Anniversary Celebration invitations, I chose to use the same color scheme of Platinum/Red/White.

I used the 'Be Mine' dies to create a border under and over the ribbon (there are 4 behind the ribbon). The die-cut hearts are from the same die set. The numbers are from the 'Little Numbers' die set.

The sentiment is from the 'Special Celebrations' stamp set.

I found the Platinum paper (it's glossy from a local craft store.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Special Celebrations
Ink - Basic Gray
Paper - Glossy Platinum (local craft store), Merry Merlot, Whisper White (thick)
Accessories - Die-cut/Emboss Machine, Little Numbers dies, Be Mine dies, Red Ribbon (local craft store), dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment