Monday, August 12, 2019

Meant to Be Perfect

 
I fell in love with Allison Okamitsu's card (on the right), and felt it was perfect for my "niece" (my best friend's daughter who calls me Aunt Diane). She works for kids with special needs and touches many hearts with the love that she gives.

I found this technique on Allison's blog - Round N Round where you use the Stamparatus with a square template to achieve the results here. As you can see I used a different heart stamp... and I'm sure you can utilize any shape with this technique. You can find the template and how to do this technique here: http://nicepeoplestamp.blogspot.com/2018/04/Stamparatus.html

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Meant to Be, Picture Perfect Birthday, Varied Vases
Ink - Real Red, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories - Stamparatus, Basic Rhinestones, Die-Cut/Emboss Machine, Scallops #2 die, Circles Collection, Layering Squares

 




No comments:

Post a Comment