Thursday, November 8, 2018

Pictured Seasons

 
I found this lovely card (on the right) on Pinterest... it was linked to just a photo and not to a person's website, so I cannot credit who this person is! I loved the idea of a softer background stamped image and a darker focal image. As you can see... I made a few changes to make it my own, but the inspiration was all CASED. Thank you!

I paired the sentiment from the 'Picture Perfect Birthday' stamp set with the 'Colorful Seasons' stamp set. For the lighter stamped images, I used Crumb Cake and So Saffron. For the darker images, I used Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Colorful Seasons, Picture Perfect Birthday
Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, So Saffron
Paper - Whisper White (thick), Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories - Big Shot, Die Brush, Seasonal Layers Thinlits

 


No comments:

Post a Comment