Monday, November 12, 2018

Veterans' Day 2018


When I saw Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek's card (on the right)... I just knew it would be a perfect Veterans' Day card. I changed mine up a bit to make it my own!  Thanks Lyssa for your inspiration!

I designed this using my digital software program (My Memories Suite). The letters in the word 'Thank You' are the Timeless Type Junior letters (shapes), and I filled them in using the Grunge Flag Background (SCA). The other words are just black text using Bradley Hand ITC font. The stars are just shapes, as well. I printed this out on Whisper White cardstock and then matted it first in Real Red and then on the card base - Night of Navy.

Happy Veterans' Day to all those who are serving and have served this great country - the USA!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite
Shapes - Timeless Type Junior letters (filled w/Grunge Flag Background from SCA); Stars (filled w/red and blue)
Font - Bradley Hand ITC (black)

Paper - Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy




No comments:

Post a Comment