Friday, June 15, 2018

Numeral Phrases

One of my nieces is graduating this year from High School. Congrats to her!

I usually incorporate the school colors into the cards that I make for graduation. Hers are blue and white. I added the yellow to make it more feminine.

I used several different stamp sets to achieve this look. The background dots are from 'Avant Garden', the sentiment is from 'Floral Phrases', the numbers are from 'Number of Years', and the tassel is from 'Celebrate Today'.

Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Number of Years, Avant Garden, Floral Phrases, Celebrate Today
Ink - Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch
Paper - Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Balloon Framelits, Large Number Framelits, glue dots, dimensionals

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment