Friday, June 8, 2018

Springtime Serenade

Have you tried the Springtime Foil Specialty Papers from Stampin' Up! yet? Oh wow! What an elegant card it creates! AND..... this one is so easy to do!

I used Thick Whisper White cardstock as my base. Then adhered a 4x4.25 piece of Springtime Foil Specialty paper to the bottom. Then, from a scrap piece -- I cut out a flower with scissors. I added a few dimensionals to the back of the flower to make it 'pop'.

I used the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment from the 'Southern Serenade' stamp set. Then finished my card with Shimmer Ribbon.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - Southern Serenade
Ink - Memento
Paper - Thick Whisper White, Springtime Foil Specialty Paper
Accessories - scissors, dimensionals, Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment