Monday, May 14, 2018

Palette of Celebration


I totally got the inspiration for my Mother's Day cards from LeeAnn Greff (on the right)! Thanks so much LeeAnn! I obviously changed a few things, but the general design is all LeeAnn. What beautiful cards!

I used my Stampin' Blends to color the flowers: for the leaves on all of them, I used Old Olive (both light and dark). For the blue card - light Pool Party and light Night of Navy; for the purple card - dark Pink Pirouette and dark Rich Razzleberry; for the yellow - light and dark Daffodil Delight; and finally for the orange card - light and dark Calypso Coral.

I used Petal Passion DSP (Designer Series Paper) for the accent behind the floral spray.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Petal Palette, Something to Celebrate
Ink - Memento, Stampin Blends (Old Olive, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry)
Paper - Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Petal Passion DSP, Basic Black
Accessories - Big Shot, Precision Plate, Die Brush, Petals & More Thinlits, dimensionals, Whisper White Organza Ribbon

 



No comments:

Post a Comment