Monday, May 21, 2018

Perfect Picture

What a cute set to make cute cards! I made this one for my nephew. I can see many different options with this set too! I'll have to play later on with this set (Picture Perfect Birthday).

I used the colors Lemon Lime Twist and Dapper Denim for a masculine feel. After I stamped the kazoo (is that what you call it).... I cut it out using scissors.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Picture Perfect Birthday
Ink - Lemon Lime Twist, Dapper Denim
Paper - Lemon Lime Twist, Dapper Denim, Whisper White
Accessories - scissors



2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I think it's called a party blower, but I laughed re: "kazoo" as I believe that is more of a little musical instrument; ha!!

    Here, I googled it:

    OK, I am not able to copy and paste it to here, but the definition they use with the photo says,

    "The kazoo is a musical instrument that adds a "buzzing" timbral quality to a player's voice when the player vocalizes into it"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Thank you so very much for the name of what it’s called! AND... the definition of kazoo! Always keep learning! Ha! Thanks! My nephew loved the card!

      Delete