Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Totally Wonderful


I thought Fiona's card was so cute using DSP for the grass for a new home. I chose to use the flower design (Old Olive).

I stamped the tree (Totally Trees) with Chocolate Chip ink, then colored in the leaves with the AquaPainter in Old Olive. The Chocolate Chip did bleed some, but not enough that it looks bad. (Kinda wish I had memento ink in brown)

I cut the "grass" using the Circles Collection Framelits... the last circle has the scallops. I stamped the house in Memento ink and cut the piece out using scissors... I did the same with the tiny heart too!

I adhered the house to the grass with dimensionals to make the image pop-up.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - You Brighten My Day, Simply Wonderful, Totally Trees
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Memento, Old Olive
Paper - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive DSP, Whisper White
Accessories - Scissors, dimensionals, Circles Collection Framelits, Big Shot

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Diane, adorable! Just a note, the Archival inks don't bleed or run, although I know we only have them in black and gray.... Cute card, TFS!

    ReplyDelete