Saturday, September 9, 2017

Seasonal Colors

Ahhh...don't you just love the colors of Autumn! This is my favorite season! I love all those rich colors on the trees. And once they are on the ground.... I love noise of walking through them.

So, I decided to use fall colors for my card here.

I used the 'Wood Textures' DSP (Designer Series Paper) to create both the Adirondack chair and the branch for the flowers with the 'Seasonal Layers' thinlits.

The flowers were stamped with the 'Colorful Seasons' set and cut out using the corresponding thinlits.

Thanks for taking a closer look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Colorful Seasons
Ink - Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip
Paper - Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Die Brush, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment