Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Limitless Day


I wanted to show you how a creation that you find on Pinterest spurs you to create your own card. I saw 'The Stampin Shed''s card on Pinterest, and knew that I could create one similar with the products that I own. Although, not an exact CASE (Copy and Share/Steal Everything)... I wanted to show how you can create your own card from what someone else creates! Thanks to The Stamping Shed for their wonderful creation!

I started with a 5''x 3.75'' piece of white cardstock, and cut the inside out 1" from the outside edge. I adhered the Real Red Brights DSP to the back of the white cardstock... then attached it to a piece of Basic Black cardstock... trimming it to create a mat.

I stamped the house and 'Yay' sentiment on cardstock and then used scissors to cut the images out. I attached the flag to the back of the frame using two-sided tape, but only on the edge, so it can be flowing free. The house is 'popped-up' using a dimensional.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - You Brighten My Day, Sky Is The Limit
Ink - Memento
Paper - Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red Brights DSP
Accessories - Scissors, dimensionals




1 comment: