Friday, September 9, 2016

Banner Birthday

I was really impressed with myself, as I only used one stamp set in creating this card (as I usually use 2 or more different sets in one card... this is remarkable!).

Many, who are just getting started with their supply of stamps, ink and paper...may not have many stamps to choose from in the beginning. So, I felt it was time to try to create a card featuring just one. This is a great workshop or card camp card too!

I did use a bit of the masking technique to get the candles long, and not going through the banner.  I suppose I could have used the Bunch of Banners Framelits to achieve the same results with a bit of 'pop'. Maybe I'll try that on a different card.

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Birthday Banner
Ink - Dapper Denim, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight
Paper - Pool Party, Dapper Denim DSP, Whisper White
Accessories - scissors, scrap paper (for masking technique)

No comments:

Post a Comment