Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Falling Cards

I've seen a few cards using this layout with a slice of the top cardstock cut out, so wanted to try my hand at it.

I'm sure there is an easier way to do this, but I will share how I accomplished it.  With the front of the card and the Simply Scored Tool I scored a diagonal line on the carstock...then I moved only the bottom portion to create another score line. I then used my scissors to cut on the score lines. (The Designer Series Paper is covering the back portion of the card front, so that when the person who opens the card will see the left portion all covered).

I wanted to use the Falling Flowers and the May Flowers Framelits for the first time! Cute set... I can see so many possibilities!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp Sets - Falling Flowers, Tin of Cards
Ink - Memento
Paper - Whisper White (thick), Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Botanical Gardens DSP, glue dots, rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous, Diane!!! (And I am soo happy to be holding it in person!) It's beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your heart and your talents!! Love you, "me" xoox

    ReplyDelete