Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sugarplum Swirls

 

When I saw (on Pinterest) that someone used the Swirly Birds stamp set as a lollipop.... I just had to try to make a card with one too. Such creativity and thinking outside the box!

I took a close-up photo, so that you could see that I used Wink of Stella on the white parts of the lollipop to give it some shine too!  As an added note... I used the cardstock color Sweet Sugarplum -- How appropriate! =)

Thanks for looking!

Stamp Sets - Swirly Birds, Birthday Banners
Ink - Sweet Sugarplum, Crumb Cake
Paper - Sweet Sugarplum, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Wink of Stella, Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots 

No comments:

Post a Comment