Monday, August 22, 2016

Blossom Scribbles


I'm loving the new Swirly Scribbles thinlits! I saw a few cards on Pinterest using the scribbles as vines and wanted to try that on my card here.

The background is embossed using the Brick Wall TIEF. I then die-cut the scribbles thinlits on my Big Shot using Pear Pizzazz. Using the new In-Colors (Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach), I stamped each color on the corresponding cardstock and used the Pansy Punch to cut them out.

I probably should have stamped the sentiment before embossing the background, but it turned out okay stamping it after I embossed it.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used
Stamp Sets - Birthday Blossoms
Ink - Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo
Paper - Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Precision Plate, Brick Wall TIEF, Pansy Punch, Swirly Scribbles, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment