Wednesday, August 10, 2016

USNAST July Calendar Page


For my July Calendar page for our 2017 Calendar, I decided to use photos from our trip to the Naval Air Station in Tillamook (Oregon). The photo of us is inside the Guppy aircraft. It was great to visit around Memorial Day...and to now use these photos for our July Calendar Page... I can go all out with the Patriotic Theme!
It was great that I had an american flag background to use in my digital papers... I didn't need to add really anything else to finish off this page!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Background: Americana July 2016 BT (SCA) - Grunge Flag
Embellishments: Pursuit of Happiness Sampler (QueenBr) - red ribbon with stars; Patriot (RvMcSou) - stars
Font - Freedom9 (white)

No comments:

Post a Comment