Thursday, August 4, 2016

May Calendar Page



In trying to design our May Calendar page, I wanted to incorporate the rose bush that I planted in memory of my Mom... on Mother's Day last year 2015. So, I took this photo in 2016 when the roses were in bloom. Since the Mother's Day is in May, showcasing the rose bush was a must! I always want to add a photo of Mike and myself on each calendar month page too.... so this is when we went to dinner at Round Table Pizza. LOL...love that place!

The digital flowers that I chose were a different color originally, so I recolored them pink to match my page.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Background - green
Embellishments - White Grosgrain Ribbon (SU); White Flower Brads (SU); Spring Memories (Kasta) - recolored pink
Stamp Brush Set - Decorative Overlays - white (SU)
Punch - Scallop - pink
Font - Brannball Script -white

No comments:

Post a Comment