Monday, November 2, 2015

Wonderful Day


Here is the card I created for my sister and her family -- who just moved into their new home in Colorado! I have to say, this is not my own creation.  When I saw Heather Klump's card, I just new I had to CASE it.  Thanks Heather for your wonderful creation!
Here is her card:

Now that I see her card again... I notice that her houses do not go off the edge.  Hmm... does mine look bad with that one house being cut off.  Maybe I should add another house to the right side. Hmm... decisions, decisions.

I know my sister will love the card! So excited for her and her family to start a new chapter in their lives.

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - You Brighten My Day, Simply Wonderful
Ink - Versamark, Lost Lagoon
Paper - Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler DSP, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Twine (Cherry Cobbler); Two-Step Owl Punch (heart), scissors; White Emboss powder, Heat Tool, dimensionals




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment