Monday, November 9, 2015

Tin of Boys

My nephew LOVES Legos, so when the new stamp set 'Boys Will Be Boys' came out... I knew I had to get this set.  Who doesn't like playing with Legos?

I stamped the image and sentiment in Black Staz-on and colored the Legos in with the Aqua Painter.

The strip of striped paper is from the Brights DSP collection.

Thanks for taking a look.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Boys Will Be Boys, Tin of Cards
Ink - Black Staz-on, Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
Paper - Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Real Red DSP
Accessories - Aqua Painter, Taffeta Ribbon (Real Red)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. This card is wonderful and I love your water coloring, Diane! Your nephew will LOVE his special card; yay for you! TFS!

    ReplyDelete