Friday, November 6, 2015

Best of Spring

I saw a similar card (in blue) that used white embossing on a light blue cardstock and watercoloring in dark blue.  I wanted to try to create one using pink.

I stamped the image with Versamark and used White Embossing powder on Pink Pirouette cardstock.

I then used my Aqua Painter to watercolor the leaves (Old Olive) and flower (Melon Mambo).

I got the chance to use my Curvy Corner Trio Punch for the first time -- makes for a more feminine card.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Best Thoughts, Circle of Spring
Ink - Versamark, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Paper - Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Accessories - White Embossing powder, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter, Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Corner Round Punch, Taffeta Ribbon (Melon Mambo)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment