Monday, October 20, 2014

Autumn Love

 

I get inspiration from many things: color combinations, sketch challenges, many other talented demo's cards and also through perusing the card aisle at the store.  This is one such card from looking through cards at the store..... although, I did change a few words to suit my needs.  The design is my own....yet the colors, too, were from the card I saw.

I designed the card using my software from Stampin' Up!, My Digital Studio.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Background - Old Olive
Stamp Brush Sets - Autumn Harvest (branches - Old Olive); Anchors Away (border strip - Very Vanilla); So Happy For You (hearts - Very Vanilla)
Punch - Square (filled w/ Very Vanilla or textured Very Vanilla)
Font - AltastGreeting (Very Vanilla)


No comments:

Post a Comment