Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Flourishing Wings - SCCSC148

 

Creating more Thank you cards, and I thought I'd try to use some items from Stampin' Up that I haven't used yet.
I stamped the Flowering Flourishes with the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink on the Basic Gray Cardstock. I wasn't sure I like the look of it, but it'll grow on me (I think!). <---I'm sure it looks better if I would have stamped a color first, then placed the glimmer over it.

I used the Stampin Connection Card Sketch Challenge (SCCSC148) for my design.... just changed the layout a bit to make it my own.

Stamp Sets - Flowering Flourishes, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper - Primrose Petals, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink - Primrose Petals, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark
Accessories - Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Basic Rhinestones, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment